How to Prepare for GPAT 2011 ?
Objective: This workshop is designed for students preparing for GPAT 2011 to learn trips and tricks for better performance in their actual GPAT 2011.
Webinar by: Kishore Babu, M.Pharm, (Ph.D).
1) Details about GPAT 2011 exam pattern
2) Difference between exam pattern for GPAT 2011 and 2010
3) Type of questions expected in GPAT 2011
4) Time management techniques
5) Negative marking system
6) Difference in syllabus between GPAT 2011 and GPAT 2010
On Completion :
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to understand the expectations of GPAT 2011 .
# 3-6-142/3/6, st. No 17, Near HDFC bank, Opp: Ramamurthy Hospital, Himayath nagar, HYD-29
About the Institute :
A Pioneer institute for GPAT, NIPER and PGECET for Pharmacy with more than 1500 ranks which include
all india 4th, 5th, 22nd, 42nd ranks in 2010 GPAT
More than 50 ranks below 500 .
Contact Phones: 98661 48489, 98855 99461, 040-65598307
Branches : Dilshuknagar, Guntur, Warangal, Tirupati