Hello my dear pharma friends......
My second session topic is communication skills ..... Communication is very essential for development of one self. Here are 7 c's of communication which were given in lucid manner.
7 c's of communication
- To use the correct level of language
- To include facts and figures
- To maintain acceptable writing mechanics
- To punctuate properly.
Every one is busy these days conciseness makes the message more comprehensible
- To eliminate wordy expressions
- To include only relevant material
- To avoid unnecessary repletion.
Clarity demands that the message should be correct, concise, complete, concrete and considerate.
- To use the right level of language.
- Proper punctuation makes the message clear.
- Accuracy of facts and figures must be maintained.
The message should be complete to bring desirable results. It should include every thing the reader needs for the reaction desired. It is very essential to know the reader's background viewpoint, needs attitude and emotions.
- To provide all necessary information.
- To address all the key issues.
- To give something extra, when required.
Good writing should be specific, definite, unambigious and vivid.
- To use specific reliable data.
- To put action in verbs used.
- To choose clear image building words.
Consideration refers to the attitude, sympathy, human touch and understanding of human nature. The message should be written with the receiver in mind.
- To focus on the receiver.
- To show reader benefit.
- To emphasize.
Courtesy is more important and advantageous in business writing than it is in face to face communication or conversation.
A courteous message strengthens present relations and makes new friends.
- It promotes good will.
- To answer mails promptly.
- To be sincerely tactful, thoughtful and appreciative.
- To use expressions that shows respect.
- http://ezinearticles.com/?Seven-Cs-of-Communication&id=1611828 (Accessed on august 20th).
- http://abcopayroll.com/news/200610sevencs.php (Accessed on august 21st)
" This blog doesn't contain any plagiarized material. "
Mrs. Roja Rani