‘SMART’ drug delivery system (SDDS) is the multi targeted, pH responsive, Stimuli sensitive delivery systems. ‘SMART’ drug delivery systems are capable of self regulation, integrated sensing, monitoring and remote activation.
‘SMART’ drug delivery systems are the future and developing effective delivery systems. Nanotechnology based ‘SMART’ drug delivery systems are proved efficient in diagnosis and treatment of various diseases. Use of Hydrogels, Nanomedicine and techniques like Microencapsulation are briefed in presentation
The presentation includes:-
• Introduction of ‘SMART’ drug delivery system
• Hydrogel and its various types and applications
• Nanomedicine Development and Applications
• Nanotechnology in Pharmaceutical Aerosols
• Nanostructured Silicon and its Applications
• Microencapsulation and Microspheres
Key words: Hydrogels, Nanomedicine, Nanorobots, Nanostructured silicon,Microencapsulation, Microspheres etc.
Profile page link of the author: http://www.pharmainfo.net/ketanchaudhari
Profile page link of the guide: http://www.pharmainfo.net/saritha-r-bhandary