|Doctor of Pharmacy in Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences|
How To Apply
In order to apply for admission, you must complete two (2) applications which are submitted concurrently. Please do not wait for Pacific to invite you to submit the Supplemental. All students are required to do so and you will miss the deadline if it is not submitted on-time.
Both the PharmCAS and Supplemental Application are required for all students and need to received by November 1st in order to meet our deadline. Please remember to read the supplemental instructions prior to submitting your PharmCAS and Supplemental application!
- PharmCAS Application (Deadline November 1, 2013)
- Pacific Supplemental Application (Deadline November 1, 2013)
To begin, please use links below to learn more about our requirements, what courses from other institutions satisfy our pre-requisites, and the steps in applying to the Pharm D. program at Pacific.
- Admission / Pre-Requisite Course Requirements
- Articulation Agreements / Course Equivalencies
- Link to Supplemental Application (including required items, instructions, and deadlines.)
Additional information about The Professional Pharmacy (Pharm D.) admission process is listed below.
- Tuition and Cost of attendance Information
- Financial Aid Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Calendar of Events and Important Dates
- Joint PharmD/MBA & PharmD/PhD Application Information