Hi friends, this time 62nd INDIAN PHARMACEUTICAL CONGRESS (IPC 2010) will be held at Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka.
Theme:PharmaVISION 2020: Pharmacist for Better Health Care.
Venue: Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka, India.
Host: Indian Hospital Pharmacists' Association (IHPA).
Presidentof IPC and Host: S.L. Nasa
Dates: December 17th-19th, 2010
Participants: All pharmacists- regulatory, teachers, researchers and industrialists & students
Areas of presentation:
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy, Indigenous drugs, Herbal formulations and Phytochemistry
- Pharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
- Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics & Drug Metabolism
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Biotechnology and Biotherapeutics
- Hospital, Community and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Education & Professional Pharmacy
- Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmacoeconomics & Pharmacoepidemiology
The work will be considered for presentation in poster sessions.
The best paper from each session will be selected for oral presentation
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS:
Mode of submission of abstracts: Online Only
Starting Date for online submission of abstracts: 1st August 2010.
Last Date for online submission of abstracts: 30thSeptember 2010.
Confirmation of Acceptance: 15th October 2010.
Web link for online abstract submission: www.scientificipca.org
Contact : 09845547746
Download Link: http://www.scientificipca.org/pdf/Call%20for%20paper.pdf
Eligibility for poster presentation:
The presenting author must be a member of any of the Federating Associations (i.e., IPA, IPGA, APTI, AIDCOC, IHPA)
Dr. N. Udupa (Principal, MCOPS) is the Convener-Scientific Services, Indian Pharmaceutical Congress Association (IPCA), 62nd Indian Pharmaceutical Congress 2010
My Favourite Division in IPC where we can see and have a demo of various huge equipment which we are unable to see atleast in text books. We forget ourself once we get into those EXPO halls. I love PharmaEXPO. Students will surely benefit and be inspired by this.
Check out the PharmaEXPO colours at IPC 2008 kept by one of my students: http://www.pharmainfo.net/og/pharmindia/60th-ipc-new-delhi-pharmaexpo
KUDOS: Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MCOPS), one of the best institutes in INDIA offering:
M.Pharm (9 Branches);
Pharm D Post Baccalaureate.
* Pharmacy Practice and Pharma MBA are specific in MCOPS.
Let us spend few seconds to see the beauty of Manipal University!