Visakhapatnam,India,Aug 31st, 2010:
Raghu College of Pharmacy has organized one day National Conference on “Recent Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences” in its campus, Dakamarri, Bheemili, Visakhapatnam on July 10th, 2010 from 9 am to 6 pm.
The Conference is a grand success with a gathering of 600 delegates comprising principals, teachers, research scholars and students from various institutes all over India.
Highlights of the Conference:
- Scientific presentations by the eminent speakers from Industry and Academics made the delegates worth participating.
- Around 300 poster presentations from participants made the event glorious.
- Pharma Hunts (Set-I, Set-II, Set-III & Set-IV) and Lucky participants of the Conference (Awarded with useful text books)
- Souvenir and Certificate design became center of attraction and got awesome response
- Raghu College of Pharmacy has announced its Help Desk for all the Pharma buddies as firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Topper from RCP was appreciated and acknowledged in the Conference
- Academic Toppers of RCP were awarded with prizes on the dias
- Winners in poster presentation were awarded with momento and merit certificates.
- Pharmainfo.Net and 93.5 FM acted as Media Partners.
- Conference was also covered by the other media: local SDV TV Channel, Eenadu, Sakshi, The Hindu News Daily.
The dignitaries on the dias include convenor: Prof. Jagadeesh Panda, Principal, Raghu College of Pharmacy, addressed the gathering and inaugurated the conference.
Chief Guest: Mr. Sunil Kumar Mahajan, Senior Director, EISAI Knowledge Centre, Parawada, Visakhapatnam, released the souvenir and appreciated the organizers. He emphasized the role of pharmacy in Indian economy and suggested the students to think new.
Guest of Honour: Prof. K.P.R. Chowdary, Former Principal, A.U. College of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Chairman, Board of Studies, Andhra University, spoken about revised pharmacy syllabus and gave a nice presentation on various novel drug delivery systems.
Guest of Honor: Prof. T. Satyanarayana, Principal, A.U. College of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Member, National Board of Pharmacy Education, A.I.C.T.E, New Delhi, briefed about advances in Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry.
Prof. S. Satyanarayana, Principal, Avanthi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences has congratulated the students for opting pharmacy as a profession.
Sri K. Raghu, President, Raghu Educational Society graced the occasion and highly appreciated the souvenir cum certificate design. He delivered an inspired speech and motivated the students.
In the Valedictory function Prof. K.P.R. Chowdary was the Chief Guest and Dr. Om Prakash, Managing Director, PharmaZell Ltd. a German Collaborated plant, was the Guest of Honor and hand overed the prizes to the winners of poster presentations under various divisions.
Finally, the conference came to end thanking all the sponsors, media, organizers, supportive staff, guests, delegate participants, supporting team etc. who made the conference a grand success.